Feeding spike set for pump is used to transfer fluids with low viscosity, such as water, from an enteral reservoir to an enteral feeding catheter and the whole procedure is administered by feeding pump. This device is sterile and for single use only,so the following precautions shall be observed during use:
(1) Don’t use when visual damage on its packaging is defected.
(2) Only for single use, and should be discarded after use.
(3) Use before expiration date.
When the individual packaging is opened, it shall be used immediately.
- Cross Spike with vented Cap
- ENFit® Connector with vented Cap
- Pump Use, Silicone Tube